Pets can be hard on floors. Their nails can leave scratches, accidents can cause staining and result in odors, and the shedding means floors need to be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
So, unless you plan on banishing your best friend to the backyard, you should invest in the best flooring for pets.
Fortunately, since we share a love for both floors and pets, we have provided the 5 best pet-friendly flooring types for your furry companions so you can enjoy both for years to come.
1. Tile & Stone Flooring – Water resistant, stain resistant and easy to clean, finding good tilers is a must to get the best flooring.
2. Cork Flooring – Resembles hardwood, microbial, absorbs sound and is scratch- resistant.
3. Bamboo Flooring – Has a natural wood-like look, is extremely durable, stain-resistant, and scratch-resistant.
4. Luxury Vinyl Flooring – Extremely durable, waterproof, soft under foot and easy to clean.
5. Engineered Hardwood Flooring – More water resistant than real hardwood floors.
You can clean all of these floor types quick and easy with Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner. This pH neutral cleaner is streak-free, haze-free and does not leave behind sticky residue like other brands. The best part, this cleaner has been deemed by EPA/Safer Choice as a safer cleaner for kids, pets and our environment. Look for the Safer Choice label next time your shopping for products that you can feel good about.
One of the most frustrating issues with floors is that over time they become dull from residue. If this has been your experience, try Quick Shine Deep Cleaner. Formulated for a deep down clean that restores the original finish of floors. This cleaner is also great for eliminating bad pet odors from the occasional accident.
Use these sustainable mop kits and take cleaning to the next level!