A once-a-year colossal spring clean may not be on everyone’s bucket list. You can divide some of that work in half for Fall cleaning. Also, it’s not all about outside maintenance – you can bring the clean inside as well! Here are some great tips for cleaning and sprucing up your space this Fall.
- Clean all floors – even under furniture and appliances. This one can seem like climbing a mountain top, but it will be worth it! There’s just something about squeaky clean floors that help me relax even more. Use one of the Quick Shine® Cleaners to give your floors a good cleaning. If you need something a little stronger, use Quick Shine® Deep Cleaner to really wipe out that hard-to-get dirt and grime. It’s great for cleaning grout, too!
- Shine and protect hard surface flooring. It’s no secret that floors are a huge focal point in a home. After cleaning, use Quick Shine® Floor Finish or Hardwood Floor Luster to give your floors a deep, rich, long-lasting glow! It really gives you that WOW Your friends and family will be asking you what your secret is to fabulous floors!
- Wipe down cabinets – inside and out. Our kitchen cabinets are often (and shamefully) overlooked when cleaning. If you think about it, our cabinets are where we keep all our clean dishes so we should make sure they are kept in a clean environment! Quick Shine® Prime Cabinet & Wood Cleaner + Polish is perfect for cleaning and sprucing them up. Also, Holloway House® Lemon Oil is great to use as it also contains Sun-Guard to protect finishes from fading due to daylight or direct sunlight.
- Detail all appliances, small and big. I’m not just talking about the outside…we also need to completely clean the inside too. Yes, that may include emptying out any contents before you can clean the inside, but it’s an important step in keeping things nice and clean. After all, we don’t want our food being cooked or stored in yucky appliances. Quick Shine® Prime Stainless Steel Cleaner + Polish will get those appliances looking their best!
- Deep clean the bathroom and all its glory. If you’re anything like me, the bathroom is by far the least favorite (and usually last) room to clean. With having small boys and a spouse, the smell alone can keep me from entering through that doorway. However, it’s a necessary evil to keep things clean. The Holloway House® Home & Bath Cleaning Set has everything you need from cleaning the mirrors, tub/shower, countertops, etc. Your bathroom will be in tip top shape in no time!