We all have certain ways we clean our homes, but what if there is a more efficient way to clean? What if we have been cleaning wrong our whole lives?
Stick with these tried and true methods to clean your home and pretend you have been cleaning this way all along, we won’t tell.
- Always start with safe products. A gentle cleaner accomplishes a lot. Safer chemical products not only protect our loved ones but still clean. Quick Shine’s® entire line of floor care products are all Safer Choice Approved. Check them out here.
- Clean everything top to bottom and left to right. Dust ceilings then walls or wipe cabinets then counter tops and finish with floors. This way you don’t miss a single inch of the surface you are cleaning and you won’t have to re-clean surfaces and spend more time.
- Let your cleaner sit on the surface longer to acclimate. This method will remove more soil and eliminate scrubbing. Spray down a surface and move on to another area for a few minutes.
- Do the eye level test. Crouch down to eye level to see underneath appliances or other items around the home to thoroughly clean the entire surface.
- All about the “S”. From floors to counter tops and appliances, you should spray your cleaner in an “S” pattern onto the surface to avoid any missed areas and the entire space gets cleaned. Even Fairy Godmother knows this tip!
- Find the smell. Odor absorbs into carpets, fabrics and upholstery so clean these surfaces often. Clean items that cause odors such as dishes and laundry. Take out trash as soon as it is full. Light a candle to add pleasant odors and create ambiance. Learn more information about Concrete Dumpster Rentals and start recycling at home.
What other tried and true tips do you have that we need to know? Comment to share with us below.