Deep Cleaner to the rescue! Many of you have asked if there are any tips or tricks to the Deep Cleaner process so you can reapply the Quick Shine® Floor Finish to get your floors back to that WOW factor.
Today, we are happy to share with you the recommended steps below to give you confidence in conquering your floors like superman! The Quick Shine® Deep Clean Kit comes with a microfiber scrubber pad and a 16 oz. bottle of the Deep Cleaner. The microfiber scrubber pad is absolutely amazing and highly recommended to use during this process!
The Quick Shine® Deep Cleaner was specifically developed to not only deep clean, but also to safely remove our finish from your floors. Quick Shine® Deep Cleaner/Wax Remover will also remove other waxes and finishes without harming hardwood floors or their polyurethane seal or any other type of hard floor surface. Below are 6 quick tips on how to use our Deep Cleaner:
- In a bucket, dilute the Deep Cleaner in HOT water as HOT water is more effective.
- Using a sponge mop or our Hardwood Floor Mop, apply to the floor surface. Do small sections (5’x5’) of the floor at a time in order to maintain a more manageable removal and clean-up.
- Allow the Deep Cleaner solution to remain on the floor for a few minutes. CAUTION: Do not allow the solution to dry and re-adhere to the surface. If solution appears to be drying, add a little warm water to keep the surface wet.
- The Quick Shine Floor Finish that you are removing should start to turn to a milky white film indicating the finish is being removed.
- After a few minutes, agitate with our microfiber scrubber pad. Aggressive agitation and elbow grease are typically required to remove ground-in dirt and multiple layers of the finish.
- Once you have removed the floor finish, rinse the area with clear, warm water and allow to dry. Then you can proceed to the next 5’x5’ area and repeat steps 1-6.
NOTE: For heavy build-up, you may need to use a second treatment and/or you can also increase the dilution from 1 cup per gallon to 2-3 cups per gallon. Deep Cleaner is concentrated, therefore it makes 3.5 gallons (at 1 cup per gallon), which should be enough for 500 square feet.
After completing this process, once your floors have completely dried you can now reapply a coat of our Quick Shine® Floor Finish or Quick Shine® Hardwood Floor Luster to bring your floors back to life giving them the shine they deserve!
We hope these simple steps have helped you with using the Deep Cleaner correctly and efficiently. Now you can proudly wear that S on your chest and have triumph for your floors!
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to leave a comment below, email, or call us at 1-800-255-1891. We are always here to help!